We all know families are the backbone of your business. Here are some tips to
make your place a welcome spot for the little ones:
• Speak directly to the child, not the parents. Ask them their name, then use it
when you reference them.
• Bend down to their level and look them in the eye so as to be less threatening.
• Offer to have the children’s meal prepared as soon as possible, before the
adults get their food.
• Have moist wipes on hand.
• Offer the kids coloring sheets and crayons to occupy them while they’re waiting.