Often, simplicity is the best route to take in the kitchen. This certainly is the case when offering panini. If you’re looking for a way to jumpstart lunch sales, here are 10 easy panini “filling” combinations:
• Panini Rosta (grilled zucchini, eggplant, yellow squash, roasted peppers)
• Panini Parmigiana (breaded and fried chicken breast, eggplant, tomato sauce, mozzarella)
• Panini di Prosciutto (prosciutto, sliced Roma tomatoes, fresh mozzarella, olive oil, fresh basil)
• Panini Portabello (grilled portabello cap, sliced plum tomatoes, provolone, balsamic vinaigrette)
• Rosina (prosciutto, roasted red peppers, fresh mozzarella)
• Napoletano (pancetta, fresh mozzarella, olive oil and spices)
• Roma (fresh mozzarella, marinated tomatoes, mushrooms)
• Luino (fontina cheese, Genoa salami, roasted peppers)
• Milano (smoked mozzarella, roasted eggplant)
• Svizzerra (grilled ham and Swiss made with imported Swiss cheese and prosciutto).
| Keep up with the latest trends, profit making ideas, delicious recipes and more. Delivered hot
and fresh to your email every Wednesday.