Storing and Handling Fresh Jalapeños
By Katie Ayoub
- Choose fresh jalapeños with a glossy shine and deep colors.
- Avoid wrinkled or soft ones.
- Store them in a paper bag for one or two weeks in the walk-in.
- Once sliced, use within three days.
- Wear gloves when handling to avoid irritating the eyes from the oils found in the jalapeño’s skin.
This Month's Issue
| Keep up with the latest trends, profit making ideas, delicious recipes and more. Delivered hot
and fresh to your email every Wednesday.