It’s the best way to learn about all of the exhibitors, education sessions and networking opportunities March 27 – 30 at Pizza Expo. And it’s free.
The Pizza Expo app contains nearly all of the information found on the PizzaExpo.com website, plus tools to help you organize your time and set up appointments with exhibitors and other attendees.
Search for Pizza Expo 2017 in the App Store or Google Play or click on the icons below. Download the app and efficiently plan your show.
Here are some ways to take advantage of the app’s functions:
- Search for Exhibitors, mark your favorites, request meetings, add notes and map booth locations.
- View the Education Schedule to browse sessions, read up on speakers and topics and add the ones you select to your calendar.
- Log in to create your own profile in Attendee Networking to start your own friends list, send messages and meet like-minded show-goers.
- Learn about Special Events such as keynotes, menu demonstrations, the Beer & Bull Idea Exchange, the World Pizza Games Finals and Block Party, and other chances to learn, network and entertain.
- Take advantage of Show Specials and deals from the Product Gallery offered on the app.
Download the Pizza Expo 2017 app now and have the whole show at your fingertips.
May 18, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Discover pizza style search comparisons & three ways to use Google Trends Gearing up for our multiple pizza styles focus in the June issue of Pizza Today, we compared five pizza styles using Google Trends. The free service uses a Google Search sampling to compare search terms and gauge consumer search behaviors over time. You… Read More ›
May 15, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Expressing a pizza dough formula in baker’s percent Pizza Today’s Dough Doctor Tom Lehmann provides you with a basic pizza dough formula in baker’s percent. Before we get to it, why should dough formulas be expressed in “baker’s percent”? “The advantage of showing a dough formula in baker’s percent is that it allows the dough… Read More ›
May 14, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Pizza Slices around Instagram These pizza shops entice followers with mouth-watering pizza slices on Instagram. Show us your best shot, tag #pizzatoday #SliceSunday on Instagram. Don’t be sad about your #desklunch! Smile because you’ll be getting $1 pizza and pints later! And if you need any additional help forming the smile, slide photo left… Read More ›