It’s the best way to learn about all of the exhibitors, education sessions and networking opportunities March 27 – 30 at Pizza Expo. And it’s free.
The Pizza Expo app contains nearly all of the information found on the PizzaExpo.com website, plus tools to help you organize your time and set up appointments with exhibitors and other attendees.
Search for Pizza Expo 2017 in the App Store or Google Play or click on the icons below. Download the app and efficiently plan your show.
Here are some ways to take advantage of the app’s functions:
- Search for Exhibitors, mark your favorites, request meetings, add notes and map booth locations.
- View the Education Schedule to browse sessions, read up on speakers and topics and add the ones you select to your calendar.
- Log in to create your own profile in Attendee Networking to start your own friends list, send messages and meet like-minded show-goers.
- Learn about Special Events such as keynotes, menu demonstrations, the Beer & Bull Idea Exchange, the World Pizza Games Finals and Block Party, and other chances to learn, network and entertain.
- Take advantage of Show Specials and deals from the Product Gallery offered on the app.
Download the Pizza Expo 2017 app now and have the whole show at your fingertips.
March 20, 2017 | Pizza Expo News
TROY, Ohio (March 20, 2017) — Hobart, the premium commercial food equipment manufacturer known for designing and building some of the most reliable, must-have equipment, will give away a custom-painted Legacy® HL662 Pizza Mixer at the 2017 International Pizza Expo in Las Vegas. The event will be held March 27 to 30. This year is… Read More ›
March 16, 2017 | Videos
From Market Research to a Long-Term Brand Strategy With Mike Bausch and Keith Coffman No one intends to fail, but very few intend to succeed. By building a plan to succeed you can eliminate failure from the equation. Whether you’re working on you first pizzeria, considering expansion or giving your current business a revamping, creating a… Read More ›
Steinberg’s New Role Is Key Part of Villa Restaurant Group’s Growth Strategy MORRISTOWN, NJ, March 15, 2017: As the company continues to evolve and expand its presence in the restaurant and hospitality industry, Villa Restaurant Group, global multi-brand restaurant operator and franchisor, is proud to announce that Andrew Steinberg has been promoted to Chief Operating… Read More ›