There’s always something new to see or learn at International Pizza Expo that will help grow your pizzeria and profits. In fact, I’ll guarantee attending Expo will be the single best investment of time and money you’ll make next year, or I’ll refund your registration fee.
This year’s Expo is sure to be the largest industry gathering ever with more than 11,000 pizza professionals in attendance. This year we’re expecting another record-breaking show with more than 475 exhibitors and 1,100 booths.
What’s new for 2015?
- International Pizza Challenge –– We’ve made changes! This year we’ll crown world champions for Traditional, Non-Traditional, Pan, Gluten-Free and Pizza Napoletana. We’ll have competitors from across the globe competing in the world’s most prestigious pizza-making competition.
- After a well-received first year at the School of Pizzeria Management in 2014, we’ve expanded the number of available courses for 2015.
- We’ve added nine new speakers and more than 30 new topics with fresh ideas and strategies to better position your pizzeria for improved profitability and growth.
- More focused Monday programming for new operators and early-arriving attendees.
- Keynote addresses by Marc Malnati, co-owner of Lou Malnati’s and Chicago Pizza Advocate and Jason Dorsey, “The Gen Y Guy” and Workplace Expert.
- You’ll be able to find the latest and greatest new products and services easily with our “New Products Showcase” listing in the “Official Show Guide.”
- More than 75 new exhibiting companies.
- A menu of 14 new cooking and pizza-making demonstrations from top chefs.
- Six new luxury hotel properties to choose from, including the Embassy Suites, MGM Grand, SLS, Vdara, Wynn Las Vegas and Encore Resort.
- Last but not least? Pizza Expo is a great opportunity to take a tax-deductible working vacation.
The bottom line: There’s always something new at Pizza Expo that can improve your pizzeria. As always, our commitment to you, our partners, is to produce the biggest and best industry event ever.
Remember it’s all Pizza and it’s all for YOU!
April 27, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Washington, D.C. – April 27, 2017 – The American Pizza Community (APC) salutes National Small Business Week with stories of pizza store owners who started out small and how the industry supports and provides opportunities for ownership. Fifty-two percent of the nearly 74,000 pizza stores nationwide are independently-owned and operated, according to Pizza Monthly Quarterly’s… Read More ›
April 26, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles-inspired pizza features 101 cheeses On Sunday, April 23, Scottie Rivera and his crew at Scottie’s Pizza Parlor in Portland, Oregon, set a new world record with its Centouno Formaggio (101 Cheese Pizza). The pizza has been submitted to Guinness World Records for the “Most Cheeses on a Pizza”. “This pizza is inspired… Read More ›
April 10, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Firenza Pizza & Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria – two restaurants known for their high quality and exceptional pizza product – are joining forces to become one! It’s the best of both worlds as the two merge together under the Firenza Pizza name in Spring of 2017. Sarasota, Florida, April 4, 2017 (Newswire.com) – At Firenza,… Read More ›