With International Pizza Expo 2016 now approximately four months away, it’s time to make plans to attend the greatest pizza show on earth. Here are five reasons why you shouldn’t delay getting registered to attend at PizzaExpo.com.
- You want to compete. The fields for all five divisions of the International Pizza Challenge fill up fast. Secure your spot in this prestigious bake-off before it’s too late. You must register for the show to enter.
- You want the best Las Vegas rates. Pizza Expo is partnering with selected Las Vegas hotels to offer the lowest guaranteed room rates for those who pre-register for our show. There are also show rates on selected airlines for those who book early.
- You want to bring a manager or other employees. Make the most of 90-plus seminars, workshops and recipe demonstrations by planning early to have your team enroll in the School of Pizzeria Management and block out other useful sessions from the other education options.
- You want to connect with exhibitors. Take advantage of the ability to find and communicate before the show with vendors who are offering the products and services you need by using the Attendee Planner on PizzaExpo.com.
- You want to save on registration. Register online now and save significantly versus the onsite registration fee — $40 for yourself and $70 for any others you sign up at the Buddy Rate.
To get started go to PizzaExpo.com and click the “Register Now” button.
September 19, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
October is National Pizza Month We’ve put together a list of low-cost to no-cost marketing ideas for your pizzeria make the most of National Pizza Month. They include: Original pricing from when the pizzeria opened if it’s a legacy pizzeria. Giveaway for 1 free pizza a month. Partner with another pizzeria for a charity… Read More ›
Of course, the No. 1 pizza topping in America deserves a special day. National Pepperoni Pizza Day is September 20. These pizza shops entice followers with mouth-watering pepperoni pizzas on Instagram. Show us your best shot, tag #nationalpepperonipizzaday and #pizzatoday on Instagram (IG). Get the skinny on pepperoni’s history and styles, as well as how to choose… Read More ›
September 12, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
20 Percent Of Every Order at All Fresh Brothers Stores Will Be Donated To Hurricane Flood Relief On Tuesday, September 12 and September 19 Los Angeles, CA (Sept. 12, 2017) — Fast casual pizza concept Fresh Brothers will donate 20 percent of its food and beverage sales today from all of its stores to the Greater Houston Community… Read More ›