Navigate the event like a pro with the Intl. Pizza Expo mobile app, powered by core-apps.com
With the Intl. Pizza Expo mobile app, you can:
- Stay organized with up-to-the-minute Exhibitor, Speaker, and Event information
- Sync the app across all of your devices with Multi-Device Sync
- Receive important real-time communications from International Pizza Expo
- Build a personalized schedule and bookmark exhibitors
- Take notes in sessions and download and annotate event handouts and presentations
- Rate the sessions you attend and comment on them, too
- Interactively locate sessions and exhibitors on the Las Vegas Convention Center maps
- Visit your bookmarked exhibitors with the Best Path Routing feature
- Find attendees and connect with your colleagues through Friends. View their activity in Show Pulse
- Stay in-the-know and join in on social media with #PizzaExpo
- Share your event photos and experiences with the Photo Gallery
- Watch videos
- Find Las Vegas Local Places
- And much, much more!
Downloading the App is Easy!
For All Other Device Types (including BlackBerry, Windows, and all other web browser-enabled devices): While on your smartphone, point your mobile browser to m.core-apps.com/pizzaexpo16 to be directed to the proper download version for your phone.
Once you have downloaded and opened the app, choose Intl. Pizza Expo and tap Download.
Platform Compatibility: Android v4x+ and iOS v7x+
SEARCH: The App Store or Google Play for Intl. Pizza Expo
Should you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
September 19, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
October is National Pizza Month We’ve put together a list of low-cost to no-cost marketing ideas for your pizzeria make the most of National Pizza Month. They include: Original pricing from when the pizzeria opened if it’s a legacy pizzeria. Giveaway for 1 free pizza a month. Partner with another pizzeria for a charity… Read More ›
Of course, the No. 1 pizza topping in America deserves a special day. National Pepperoni Pizza Day is September 20. These pizza shops entice followers with mouth-watering pepperoni pizzas on Instagram. Show us your best shot, tag #nationalpepperonipizzaday and #pizzatoday on Instagram (IG). Get the skinny on pepperoni’s history and styles, as well as how to choose… Read More ›
September 12, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
20 Percent Of Every Order at All Fresh Brothers Stores Will Be Donated To Hurricane Flood Relief On Tuesday, September 12 and September 19 Los Angeles, CA (Sept. 12, 2017) — Fast casual pizza concept Fresh Brothers will donate 20 percent of its food and beverage sales today from all of its stores to the Greater Houston Community… Read More ›