ABBOTSFORD BC, April 8, 2014—Pizza and delivery point of sale developer SpeedLine Solutions Inc. announced the expansion of the company’s management team to lead the company through a new level of growth. The changes include the creation of four new roles and two additional hires.
- Bryan Champ has been promoted to the new role of Managing Director, expanding on his previous responsibilities overseeing customer service and operations.
- Jay Daunheimer has been promoted to the new role of Product & Technology Manager. Daunheimer previously served as the company’s Development Manager.
- Pam Miedema has been promoted to the new position of Operations Manager, expanding on her previous roles with the company in operations, sales, and customer service.
- Marty Champagne has joined the company as Customer Service Manager.
- To further support the new management structure, the company also created two new supervisory roles. SpeedLine training veteran Chris Clark has been promoted to the position of Installation Supervisor, and Monnu Bains has joined the company in the new role of Development Supervisor.
“With the pace of growth at SpeedLine, our focus is on managing the change to continue to deliver the level of quality product and service our clients have come to expect from us,” explains President and CEO John de Wolde. “We are making these organizational changes now to ensure that we manage the growth effectively.”
Champ joined SpeedLine seven years ago to manage customer service, building a service and support infrastructure that has maintained a 97% customer satisfaction rating for the past four years. In his new role as Managing Director, Champ oversees the company’s organizational foundation to continue to increase efficiency and support the company’s growth.
In a change designed to drive strategic innovation and enhance the value of SpeedLine products for restaurant companies, Daunheimer adds responsibility for product and technology management to his previous role overseeing software development at SpeedLine.
Miedema has been involved in sales and service at SpeedLine since 2003. In her new operations management role, she leads a team to ensure both the customer and the company are set up for success.
Champagne brings to his new customer service management role more than a decade of operations, retail, and project management experience with eBay and most recently with Stream Global Service, where he managed client relationships for accounts with more than 500 support professionals.
About SpeedLine Solutions Inc.
SpeedLine technology drives efficiency and profit for restaurant companies. The leading provider of innovative solutions for pizza point of sale, SpeedLine is a technology partner and advisor to pizza and delivery, quick service, and multi-concept restaurant chains. Based in Vancouver, B.C., SpeedLine serves restaurant companies across the USA and Canada. For more information, visit www.speedlinesolutions.com.
April 10, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
Firenza Pizza & Persona Wood Fired Pizzeria – two restaurants known for their high quality and exceptional pizza product – are joining forces to become one! It’s the best of both worlds as the two merge together under the Firenza Pizza name in Spring of 2017. Sarasota, Florida, April 4, 2017 (Newswire.com) – At Firenza,… Read More ›
April 7, 2017 | Videos
April 1, 2017 | Pizza Headlines
I’ve got some exciting news to share with you regarding our Wednesday keynote address at Pizza & Pasta Northeast, which will be held October 17–18, 2017 at the Atlantic City Convention Center. Many have heard the call, but only two pizza makers have been chosen¬—at least by a national television network—to travel the country in… Read More ›