Pizza Today Recipes
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 14-inch pizza crust
- 6 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 3 ounces fresh spinach, washed, dried & de-stemmed
- 3 ounces artichoke hearts, thinly sliced
- 3 ounces roasted red peppers, chopped
- 4 ounces grilled chicken, cut into strips
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces provolone cheese, shredded
- 1 ounce Romano cheese, shredded
Apply Alfredo sauce to pizza crust, then add spinach, artichokes, red peppers and grilled chicken. Blend cheeses, then apply evenly to pizza. Bake in 450 F oven 12-14 min. or until crust is golden brown & cheese bubbles. For added flavor, brush the crust edges with olive oil and/or garlic butter before serving.
This Month's Issue
| Keep up with the latest trends, profit making ideas, delicious recipes and more. Delivered hot
and fresh to your email every Wednesday.