Pizza Today Recipes
Mixed Berry Dessert Pizza
- 26 ounces of Rich's Pizza Dough or
- 16 –inches pre-baked pizza crust
- 2 cups of ricotta cheese
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup sliced almonds, toasted
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups mixed berries
- ½ cup seedless raspberry jam, heated
Thaw and temper dough ball; roll out to 16-inches and place on oiled pan or screen. Bake until golden brown. Blend ricotta cheese, powdered sugar, almonds, and almond extract; spread over cooled crust, leaving a border around the edges. Top ricotta mixture with berries and brush with warm raspberry jam.
This Month's Issue
| Keep up with the latest trends, profit making ideas, delicious recipes and more. Delivered hot
and fresh to your email every Wednesday.