Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
Serves: Serves Makes about 1½ cups of dip
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon style mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 ounces anchovy fillets, drained and chopped
- In a food processor or blender, combine all of the ingredients.
- Process until a smooth dip is made.
- Put the dip in a ramekin in the middle of a large dinner plate.
- Surround the dip with veggies for dipping: carrots sticks, mushrooms, zucchini sticks, broccoli flowerets, celery sticks.