- 1 pound fusilli past
- 1 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, marinated, drained and chopped1-1/2 cups provolone cheese, diced
- 1 cup garbanzo beans
- 1/2 cup pitted black or green olives, whole
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Premoro Sliced Pepperoni, 22061, thawed
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing, prepared
- 8-10 peperoncini
Instructions In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain well.
Rinse pasta under cold water. Drain again. Set aside.
In a large mixing bowl, combine peppers, artichoke hearts, provolone, beans, olives, tomatoes and pepperoni. Add pasta to the bowl with peppers and artichoke hearts.
Drizzle salad dressing over pasta and vegetables; toss lightly to coat all ingredients.
Divide pasta among lettuce-lined serving plates. Garnish each with peperoncini.