Antipasto Pasta Insalata
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 1 pound fusilli past
- 1 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 cup artichoke hearts, marinated, drained and chopped1-1/2 cups provolone cheese, diced
- 1 cup garbanzo beans
- ½ cup pitted black or green olives, whole
- 1 cup fresh tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups Premoro Sliced Pepperoni, 22061, thawed
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing, prepared
- 8-10 peperoncini
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta until al dente.
- Drain well.
- Rinse pasta under cold water.
- Drain again.
- Set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine peppers, artichoke hearts, provolone, beans, olives, tomatoes and pepperoni.
- Add pasta to the bowl with peppers and artichoke hearts.
- Drizzle salad dressing over pasta and vegetables; toss lightly to coat all ingredients.
- Divide pasta among lettuce-lined serving plates.
- Garnish each with peperoncini.