Basic Baked Clams Oreganatta
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 cup toasted bread crumbs
- 2 tablespoons garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 or 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- juice of 1 lemon
- 18 cherrystone clams, freshly shucked
- Toss all of the above ingredients, except clams, in a bowl (add a bit more olive oil if too dry).
- Mound some of the topping onto each shucked clam and bake at 500 F until lightly browned.