Try a pizza with chicken and a gorgonzola cream to delight of many a customer but I love it with ribeye steak, red onion and provolone.
Author: John Gutekanst
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 24 ounces Red Gold potatoes cut into quarter-inch pieces
- 4 tablespoons plus 4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup sweet white miso
- ¼ cup Sirracha hot sauce
- ¼ cup water
- Cut the potato and toss in a pizza pan with four tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil.
- Pass through a 475 F impingement or deck oven for 8 minutes.
- Toss and check for golden browning. If not cooked through, let sit at room temperature for 10 minutes and pass back into the oven for 4 minutes longer. The Red Gold skins will be crisp with the inside being pillowy.
- While still warm, toss the sirracha, miso, four more tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil, and water in a bowl.
- Let sit for two to five hours before topping on a pizza.