Artichoke & Spinach Dip
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 1½ pounds of cream cheese (softened)
- 15 ounces of artichoke hearts roughly chopped
- 5 ounces of fresh spinach (sauté with salt) chopped
- 1 tablespoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ⅔ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Just blend it all up and place 6 ounces of this creamy concoction in the proper baking casserole dish and top with 2 ounces shredded pizza cheese and bake until bubbly.
- This is best served with some baked pita chips.