Arugula, Prosciutto and Fresh Mozzarella Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza shell
- 2 cups fresh arugula leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3-4 very thin slices prosciutto (about 2 ounces), shredded
- 6 ounces pizza sauce
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced or cubed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- Toss the arugula with the olive oil and prosciutto.
- Set aside.
- Spread the pizza sauce over the pizza crust.
- Put the fresh mozzarella over the sauce, spreading it out evenly.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan over the mozzarella.
- Bake the pizza until the crust is brown and the cheese has melted.
- Let the pizza cool for a few minutes, then slice.
- Just before sending the pizza out, arrange the arugula/prosciutto mixture over the top.