- 1 14-inch pizza shell
- 2 cups fresh arugula leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3-4 very thin slices prosciutto (about 2 ounces), shredded
- 6 ounces pizza sauce
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella, sliced or cubed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
Instructions Toss the arugula with the olive oil and prosciutto. Set aside. Spread the pizza sauce over the pizza crust. Put the fresh mozzarella over the sauce, spreading it out evenly. Sprinkle the Parmesan over the mozzarella. Bake the pizza until the crust is brown and the cheese has melted. Let the pizza cool for a few minutes, then slice. Just before sending the pizza out, arrange the arugula/prosciutto mixture over the top.