Baked Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 1 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 5 medium zucchini (about 2-1/2 pounds), cut into strips about ½ inch wide and 3 inches long
- 4 large eggs, lightly beaten
- In a mixing bowl, combine the breadcrumbs and the Parmesan cheese.
- Dip zucchini strips in beaten egg, then in breadcrumb mixture to coat.
- Spray a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Arrange zucchini strips in one layer on sheet pans.
- Bake in a 425 F oven for 20-25 min., or until golden brown. (Shake the pans after bout 15 min.)
- Serve with warm marinara dipping sauce.