Balsamic Burrata & Olive Oil Caviar Pizza
Courtesy of Doug Ferriman Crazy Dough's Pizza, Boston, MA
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 pizza dough
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, yellow and red
- 10 ounces mozzarella, diced
- 4 ounces burrata cheese
- 1 olive oil pearls
- 1 ounce balsamic glaze
- ½ ounce olive oil
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese
- 3 basil leaves, torn
- Slice tomatoes in half and place on small roasting pan with a dash of salt and olive oil.
- Roast for five minutes.
- Place 10 ounces diced cheese on your shell with no sauce and cook 100 percent.
- Remove and add two pieces of freshly sliced Burrata cheese per slice and 6-7 roasted grape tomatoes per slice.
- Place 4 to 5 olive oil pearls over each piece of burrata for maximum presentation.
- Garnish with wispy drizzle of balsamic glaze, olive oil, Parmesan cheese and basil.