Barbeque Chicken Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- 2 whole boneless, skinless chicken breast, grilled or baked and cut into strips
- 1 ½ pounds pizza dough
- 1 cup KC Masterpiece Original barbeque sauce
- 1 cup chopped red onion
- 1 ½ cups shredded mozzarella
- Stretch pizza dough into two 12-inch rounds
- In a large bowl, toss chicken with barbeque sauce to coat.
- Divide chicken equally between the pizza shells.
- Sprinkle ½ cup of red onions evenly over each pizza.
- Sprinkle an equal portion of cheese on pizzas.