Bean and Tuna Salad with Radicchio
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salads
- 2 ½ cups canned cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 cups coarsely chopped radicchio
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup water-packed Albacore tuna, drained, flaked
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the beans, radicchio, onion, parsley, and tuna.
- Toss gently to combine.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, and vinegar until completely blended.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad and toss gently.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.