- 1 package of Patrick Cudahy Regular or Thick Slied Bacon, cooked, drained and crumbled
- 1 French baguette
- 2 tablespoons light olive oil
- 4 tomatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh oregano, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, finely minced
- 16 ounces Asiago cheese, shredded
- 10 ounces provolone cheese, sliced thinly
- Ground white pepper
Instructions Slice baguette into 1/2-inch thick diagonal slices and arrange on a baking sheet.
Brush each side lightly with olive oil on both sides.
Top each slice evenly with:
- Patrick Cudahy Bacon
- Basil & oregano
- White pepper
- Asiago cheese
- Diced tomatoes
- Provolone cheese
Bake in a 350 F oven for 7-10 minutes or until cheese begins to melt.
Remove from baking sheet and enjoy.