Bruschetta with Lemon
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
Serves: Serves 4
- 1 fresh lemon, squeezed
- 1 pound of crusty Italian bread, sliced into ½-inch slices
- Handful of fresh parsley, finely chopped
- ½ pound of smoked salmon, cut into small pieces
- ¼ cup of whipped cream cheese
- Olive oil for drizzling
- Place bread slices on grill or in oven under broiler until golden and crispy.
- Drizzle 1 teaspoon of olive oil on each slice.
- White still hot spread on whipped cream cheese.
- Top with chopped salmon and chopped parsley.
- Drizzle ½ teaspoon fresh lemon juice on top and serve.