- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, shredded
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 ounces bottled hot sauce
- 8 ounces bleu cheese salad dressing
- 16-inch dough skin
- 8 ounces mozzarella
- Bleu cheese crumbles to taste
Instructions In a medium bowl, combine the shredded chicken, melted butter and hot sauce. Mix well. Spread bleu cheese dressing over dough, then top with chicken mixture. Add the mozzarella.
Bake in preheated oven until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly. Before serving, sprinkle with bleu cheese crumbles.