- One 12-inch pizza crust
- 3 ounces Alfredo or white pizza sauce
- 6 ounces mozzarella, grated
- 4 ounces white cheddar grated (or substitute with all mozzarella)
- 6 ounces (about 12 slices) fresh California tomatoes, 1/4-inch thick
- 4 ounces bacon, cooked until starts to crisp, chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 ounces romaine lettuce, 1/4-inch wide ribbons
- 1 ounce Italian vinaigrette
- 1 ounce Parmesan cheese, grated
Instructions 1. Place pizza crust on pan. Spread crust with white sauce. Top with cheeses, tomato slices, then bacon pieces. Bake at 550 F for 15-20 minutes, until cooked through and bubbling.
2. Toss romaine with vinaigrette, and place in center two thirds of pizza, after removing pizza from oven. Sprinkle with grated Parmesan and serve.