Cal-Ital Chicken Pasta Salad
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salads
- 1 pound dried pasta, such as fusilli, penne or bow ties
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups Caesar dressing or anchovy vinaigrette (your own recipe or commercial brand)
- 1 cup green peppers cut into small pieces
- 1 cup red onion, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups fresh tomatoes, cut into ½ –inch pieces
- ½ cup black olive rings, drained
- 2 cup cooked chicken, cut into cubes or into thin strips
- Cook the pasta until just tender, cool off under cold water, drain well.
- Toss the pasta and olive oil together in a large bowl and wait until the pasta is completely cool before continuing with the recipe.
- Mix the cooled pasta with the dressing, peppers, onions, tomatoes, olive rings and chicken until well-combined.
- Chill for about 2-3 hours before serving.