Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
Serves: Serves 1
- 5½ cups (one 3 lb. container) Ricotta Tenera®, Sopraffina® or Dolce
- 5½ cups (2.15 lb.) Grande Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ¾ cup (3.25 oz.)Grande Romano cheese, grated
- ⅓ cup (.67 oz.) Parsley, fresh, minced
- ⅓ cup (.67 oz.) Black pepper, freshly ground
- 7-inch circles Pizza dough
- 5½ cups (2.15 lb) Italian sausage, crumbled, fully cooked
- 5½ cups (2.15 lb) Pizza vegetable toppings (green and red bell pepper, black olives, onion) fresh, sliced thin
- 4 Eggs, large, beaten with ¼ cup water
- Grande Romano cheese, grated, as needed
- Parsley, fresh, minced as needed
- The perfect, portable pizza is easy to make and an instant customer favorite.
- Perfect for dining in or eating on the run (it is the ideal hand held pie), calzones are easily made with the ingredients you already have on hand.