Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: salads
Serves: 2 servings
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- ¼ cup preserved lemon, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons chopped shallots
- 2 teaspoons thyme, finely chopped
- 1½ cups extra virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 12 Brussels sprouts
- Shaved 1 ounce candied pecans
- 1 hard-boiled egg, thinly sliced (discard yolk) ¼ cup Grana Padano cheese, finely shaved
- To prepare dressing, combine lemon juice, lemon, mustard, shallots, thyme, oil, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Mix brussels sprouts and pecans lightly with dressing.
- Add egg shavings.
- Shave Grana Padano on top.