Cheesy Garlic Bread
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: dough/breads
- 1 large loaf French bred
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 tablespoons butter, softened
- ¼ cup grated mozzarella cheese
- ⅛ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅛ cup fontina
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- Marinara sauce for dipping
- Cut the loaf of bread in half, lengthways.
- Mix the garlic with the softened butter; spread the mixture over each half Sprinkle mozzarella generously over both halves.
- Top with Parmesan and fontina cheeses Combine herbs; sprinkle them over the bread.
- Place bread on ungreased baking sheet; bake in 375 F oven until bread is golden brown and cheese is bubbling and melted (about 10-15 min.).
- Serve with a side of marinara sauce for dipping.