Cheesy Pepperoni Pinwheels
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 1 14 oz. Pizza dough ball
- 2½ ounces Pizza sauce, prepared
- 1 teaspoon garlic, chopped
- 5 leaves basil, chopped
- 3 ounces cheddar blend, shredded or diced
- 1 ounce Parmesan, grated
- 10 slices pepperoni, julienned
- Roll pizza dough into a rectangle shape about 11 x 8.
- Brush dough with pizza sauce.
- Top with garlic, basil, Cheddar Blend, Parmesan and pepperoni.
- Roll dough up like a jellyroll. Slice into 12 equal pieces.
- Place pieces with spiral face up into a jumbo muffin pan.
- Bake at 450 F for 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden brown.