- 12-inch fresh or parbaked pizza crust
- 8 ounces cream cheese filling (recipe below)
- 14 ounces cherry pizza topping
- 3 ounces streusel topping (Recipe below)
Instructions Mix cream cheese filling according to directions; spread evenly over fresh or parbaked pizza dough. Spread cherry pizza topping over cream cheese layer. Sprinkle with streusel topping mixture. Bake at 500 degree until cheese filling sets and streusel is slightly browned (7-9 minutes). Cool and serve.
Cream Cheese Filling:
- 12 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3 ounces granulated sugar
- 1 medium egg
Cut cream cheese into sugar; add egg. Blend at medium speed until fluffy
- 3 cups sifted, all-purpose flour
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 1 cup softened margarine (½ pound)
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
Mix flour and brown sugar; cut in margarine; mix in pecans and ground cinnamon.