Chicken and Spinach Ravioli using Wonton Skins
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- 12 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 pound chicken breast, cooked and finely chopped
- ½ cup finely chopped roasted red peppers
- ¼ cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- About ½ package 3-inch wonton skins
- Cook the spinach in a small amount of water.
- Drain and pat dry.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the spinach, roasted red peppers and Parmesan cheese.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Form the ravioli by laying half of the wonton skins on a sheet pan.
- Brush the wonton liberally with water.
- Put about 1 heaped tablespoon of the filling on each of the skins.
- Place the other skins over the filling, and press down firmly with your fingertips to seal the edges. Run a pastry cutter around all sides to further seal the ravioli.
- Freeze as directed above, or hold in the cooler for that day's orders.