- 12 ounces fresh spinach
- 1 pound chicken breast, cooked and finely chopped
- 1/2 cup finely chopped roasted red peppers
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- About 1/2 package 3-inch wonton skins
Instructions Cook the spinach in a small amount of water. Drain and pat dry.
In a mixing bowl, combine the spinach, roasted red peppers and Parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper.
Form the ravioli by laying half of the wonton skins on a sheet pan. Brush the wonton liberally with water. Put about 1 heaped tablespoon of the filling on each of the skins.
Place the other skins over the filling, and press down firmly with your fingertips to seal the edges. Run a pastry cutter around all sides to further seal the ravioli.
Freeze as directed above, or hold in the cooler for that day’s orders.