Chicken Cordon Bleu Pizza
Courtesy of Jeffrey Freehof The Garlic Clove, Evans, GA “A great look for this pizza is to make individual stuffed chicken cordon bleu, chill them and then slice them thinly as if you were making chicken cordon bleu pepperoni and place it on the pizza that way!” ~ Jeff Freehof.
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 12-ounce pizza dough
- 3 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 4 ounces diced roasted chicken
- 2 ounces shredded ham
- 2 ounces shredded Swiss cheese
- 3 ounces shredded mozzarella
- Stretch the dough.
- Top it with the Alfredo, half of both cheeses, the chicken and ham.
- Next, top with the remainder of the cheese and bake.