- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour for coating
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms, fresh or canned
- 1/2 cup Marsala wine
- 3 tablespoons chicken stock
- Fresh parsley for garnish
Instructions In a shallow dish or bowl, mix together the flour, salt, pepper and oregano,
Dredge chicken pieces lightly in flour mixture, shaking off excess
In a large skillet, melt butter and oil over medium heat. Place chicken breasts in the pan and lightly brown.
Turn over chicken pieces and add mushrooms. Pour in wine and stock.
Cover skillet; simmer chicken 10 minutes, turning once, until no longer pink an juices run clear.