Chicken Santa Fe Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 dough ball
- 1 boneless chicken breast
- 1 red pepper, cored and julienned
- 1 Spanish onion, julienned
- 5 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 ounces salsa
- 4 ounces marinara sauce
- ½ cup olive oil
- 2 ounces white wine
- 4 ounces Havarti with jalapeño
- 3 ounces mozzarella
- 3 ounces yellow cheddar
- ¼ ounce cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon each of chili powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt and black pepper
- Combining half the garlic, chili powder, cayenne pepper, paprika, salt and pepper, marinate chicken overnight.
- Grill chicken until done and slice thin.
- Sauté peppers and onions with remaining garlic, olive oil, salt and pepper, finish with white wine.
- Cook 3 minutes, keeping vegetables firm.
- Blend marinara and salsa.
- Form dough to a 16-inch pizza shell.
- Spread sauce on dough, followed by yellow cheddar and mozzarella cheese.
- Topple with peppers and onions, then with chicken and Havarti with jalapeño.
- Top off pizza with chopped cilantro.
- Bake in deck oven at 500 degrees 10-12 minutes.