Chicken/Turkey Sausage Master Base Recipe
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 7 pounds boned chicken and turkey leg and thigh meat.
- 3 pounds boned chicken breast meat
- 1 ½ pounds pork fat cut into ¼ –inch dice, or 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoon coarse grind black pepper
- 3 tablespoons kosher salt
- 1 ½ cups wine or ¾ spirits and ¾ cup water
- Grind the poultry through a medium or medium/coarse plate and season with the above ingredients.
- Make a small taster patty, cook and taste.
- Adjust the seasonings if necessary.