Chipotle Chicken Pizza
Courtesy of Glenn Cybulski Persona Neapolitan Pizzeria, Santa Barbara, CA “This pizza carries a total food cost of $2.18 in my shop. I price it at $11 and make a profit of $8.22. This pizza has won two Double Gold Medals and 4 Gold Medals at the Sonoma County Harvest Fair.” ~ Glenn Cybulski.
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 12 ounces pizza dough,
- 4 ounces chipotle sauce
- 4 ounces shredded chicken
- 4 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 3 ounces pico de gallo
- Drizzle crème fraiche
- Hand stretch your dough ball to inches in diameter.
- Ladle chipotle sauce on crust and take it to within ½-inch of edge the edge.
- Spread cheese to within ½-inch of edge of crust.
- Spread chicken evenly over pizza.
- Bake pizza until golden brown and ready to serve.
- Cut pizza into eight slices.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle the Pico de gallo over pizza.
- Drizzle chipotle sauce in a zig zag motion over pizza.
- Drizzle crème fraiche over pizza in an opposite zig zag motion.