Cuban Pan con Lechon Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: pizza
- Cuban mojo sauce
- 4 ounces olive oil
- 3 ounces lime juice, fresh
- 2 ounces orange juice, fresh
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- ¼ cup cilantro leaves, fresh, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, ground
- 14-inch pizza shell
- 4 ounces Swiss cheese, shredded
- 4 ounces Gouda cheese, shredded
- ½ cup onion, thinly sliced, sautéed
- 8 ounces seasoned pork, shredded
- Combine mojo sauce ingredients together in a bowl; brush 3 tablespoons of sauce evenly over pizza shell, up to ½-inch of edge.
- Sprinkle Swiss and Gouda cheeses over pizza.
- Distribute shredded pork evenly over cheese.
- Top with sautéed onions.
- Drizzle with 3 tablespoons of mojo sauce.
- Place in preheated 450° F conventional or pizza oven and bake 12-18 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is bubbly and beginning to brown.