Deep-Fried Artichoke Hearts
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup whole milk
- 1 15-ounce can artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1-1/2 cups seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- Vegetable oil for frying
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs and milk.
- Place seasoned breadcrumbs in a separate bowl.
- Dip artichoke hearts in the egg mixture, then roll in breadcrumbs until completely covered.
- Deep-fry for 3 min. or until golden brown.
- Drain excess oil.
- For service, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.