Chocolate Chip Cookies
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: desserts
- 1 cup butter-flavored shortening
- ¾ cup white sugar
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups milk chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Grease cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl cream together the butter-flavored shortening and sugars until light & fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well with each addition.
- Stir in vanilla, flour, baking soda & salt.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded spoonsfull onto the cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8-10 m in., until light brown.
- Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 min. before removing.