Red Velvet Cookie Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
- 1 egg
- 1 red velvet box cake mix
- ¼ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups topping or sweetened fresh whipped cream, whipped
- ¼ cup cream cheese icing
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 5 chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Spray a 9-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- Use a stand mixer to mix the cake mix, butter and egg. It takes a few minutes, depending on your mixer, for the ingredients to come together in a thick dough.
- Press the dough into the bottom of your prepared pan and bake until cooked, about 10 minutes.
- To make the topping, mix the softened cream cheese, powdered sugar and
- vanilla with a hand mixer until smooth.
- Fold in whipped topping by hand.
- Spread on cooled cookie.
- Add crushed cookies.