Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- Sea salt and fresh ground pepper
- 8 ounces chicken, cut into strips
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, diced
- 2 ounces broccoli
- 2 lemon wedges
- 2 ounces white wine (Chablis works well)
- 10 ounces penne, cooked al dente
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 ounce pecorino Romano cheese
- In a mixing bowl, combine sea salt & pepper.
- Lightly dredge chicken in it, then grill about halfway through.
- In a large skillet, heat extra virgin olive oil.
- Saute chicken in oil; lightly brown on both sides.
- When chicken changes color, add garlic.
- Continue to saute, stirring constantly until garlic is lightly browned.
- Add sun-dried tomatoes, lemon, broccoli and wine.
- Reduce by ¼ to ½. Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add penne.
- Toss with butter and cheese.