Fusilli alla Siciliana
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- ¼ cup green olives, pitted
- ½ cup oil-cured black olives, pitted
- ¾ cup roasted red bell peppers (jarred peppers are fine)
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- ¾ pound fusilli or similar short pasta
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- In a food processor, blend the olives, peppers, and olive oil into a coarse puree.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook the pasta until al dente.
- Drain well and put the pasta in a large bowl.
- Add the sauce and toss to combine.
- Add the Parmesan and toss again.
- Portion and serve.