- 1/4 cup green olives, pitted
- 1/2 cup oil-cured black olives, pitted
- 3/4 cup roasted red bell peppers (jarred peppers are fine)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 3/4 pound fusilli or similar short pasta
- Freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Instructions In a food processor, blend the olives, peppers, and olive oil into a coarse puree. Season with salt and pepper.
Cook the pasta until al dente. Drain well and put the pasta in a large bowl. Add the sauce and toss to combine. Add the Parmesan and toss again. Portion and serve.