Fusilli with Mascarpone and Prosciutto
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: entrees
- ¾ pound fusilli or other spiral-shaped pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ mascarpone cheese
- ¼ pound prosciutto, sliced thin & hopped coarse
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Cook the pasta until it is al dente.
- Drain thoroughly.
- Put the cooked pasta into a saute pan set over medium-high heat.
- Add the butter and stir to combine.
- Add the Parmesan and stir once more to combine.
- Add the mascarpone, dropping it in dollops over the pasta.
- Toss gently just to combine.
- Add the prosciutto and combine with the pasta.
- Portion among four heated pasta bowls.