- 3/4 pound fusilli or other spiral-shaped pasta
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 pound prosciutto, sliced thin & hopped coarse
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
Instructions Cook the pasta until it is al dente. Drain thoroughly.
Put the cooked pasta into a saute pan set over medium-high heat.
Add the butter and stir to combine. Add the Parmesan and stir once more to combine. Add the mascarpone, dropping it in dollops over the pasta. Toss gently just to combine. Add the prosciutto and combine with the pasta.
Portion among four heated pasta bowls. Serve.