Garlic Herb Popovers
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 12-15 peeled and minced garlic cloves (a food processor is easiest)
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray the muffin tins with pan coating.
- In a standing mixer, beat the eggs well then add the milk and garlic.
- Mix the dry ingredients and gradually mix them to the mixer and until thoroughly blended.
- Heat the sprayed muffin tins in the oven for about 5 minutes.
- Use a #10 scoop to pour (about halfway up the muffin tin).
- Bake 20 minutes without opening the oven.