- 1 head of leaf or romaine lettuce, washed, and torn into bite-size pieces
- 2 large ripe tomatoes cut into bite-size pieces
- ½ cucumber, peeled, seeded and diced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 cup black oil-cured olives, pitted and sliced
- ¼ pound feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crumbled
- Salt and pepper to taste
Instructions In a large bowl, combine lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, garlic, olives and cheese. Toss to combine.
In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, vinegar and oregano. Pour dressing over salad and toss.