Grilled Vegetable Pizza
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizer
- One 14-inch pizza crust dough
- 6 ounces Paradise Tomato's Smoky Tomato Sauce
- 2 ounces onions sliced and grilled
- 1-1/2 ounce red pepper, sliced and grilled
- 1-1/2 ounce yellow pepper, sliced and grilled
- 1 ounce portabella mushroom, sliced and grilled
- 7 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ ounce cilantro, chopped
- Top pizza dough with Paradise Tomato's Smoky Tomato Sauce.
- Add toppings and cover with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 400 F until crust is crisp and cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with chopped cilantro and serve.