Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 14-inch pizza shell
- 8 ounces chunked ham
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1½ teaspoons fresh ginger, diced
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ½ cup pineapple bits, drained
- ¼ cup onions, diced
- Mozzarella cheese
- Heat olive oil over medium heat. Sauté ham, garlic, onion and ginger until garlic just begins to turn. (About 3 minutes).
- Brush crust with barbecue sauce.
- Spoon sautéed mixture over sauce. Sprinkle with pineapple.
- Top off with plenty of mozzarella.
- Bake until crust is golden brown.