Courtesy of Brian Gojdics Tutta Bella, Seattle
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: Pizza
- 1 dough ball
- 2 ounces fresh mozzarella
- 2 ounces roasted red pepper
- 2 ounces sweet/hot peppers
- 2 ounces hot italian sausage
- ¼ ounce Grana Padano cheese
- Stretch out dough ball to roughly 11 to12 inches in diameter.
- Evenly spread outthe EVOO to within 1 inch on the edge.
- Evenly distribute the basil over the skin.
- Then evenly distribute the fresh mozzarella, roasted red peppers, sweet/hot peppers, and the hot Italian sausage in the order listed over the skin EVOO and basil.
- Sprinkle with Grana Padano.
- Bake and serve