Italian Bean Dip
Author: Pizza Today
Recipe type: appetizers
- 4 cups cannellini beans, rinsed, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- ¼ cup flat-leaf parsley
- 1 teaspoon (or to taste) crushed red pepper flakes
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil (about)
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine the beans, garlic, lemon juice, parsley & red pepper flakes.
- With the the motor running, drizzle in the olive oil until the dip is creamy, not runny. The flavor profile of this dip is enhanced if it is chilled (covered) for at least two hours.
- Serve with triangles of toasted bread or pizza chips.