- Frozen bread dough, thawed
- Dried oregano, to taste
- Dried parsley flakes, to taste
- Black pepper, to taste
- 3-1/2 ounces thinly sliced capicola
- 3-1/2 ounces thinly sliced Genoa salami
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Garlic powder, to taste
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
Instructions Let dough rise until doubled, according to package directions. Punch down. Roll loaf into rectangle.
Sprinkle with oregano and dried parsley flakes, leaving 1 inch of dough at the bottom. Sprinkle with mozzarella, Parmesan cheese and garlic powder.
At capicola and salami. Fold dough, bringing one corner o the other; turn over, then fold to bring other corners together.
Seal the seams and ends with a small amount of water.
Place seam side down on a baking sheet. Brush with egg yolk. Bake in 375 F oven for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
Let stand for 5 min. before slicing. Serve warm.